|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1SET|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||57 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Products Name:||Aluminum Alloys,Copper Alloys Custom Precision Machining Cnc 5 Axis Machinery Parts||Material:||Aluminum Alloys,Copper Alloys|
|Advantages:||Quick Removal Of Large Amounts Of Metal Material|
What is 5 axis machining and what is it used for? Today’s machines are more precise than ever before, and companies that can manufacture specialized machine parts have a distinct edge over those companies that cannot. To understand what is 5 axis machining, it will help to first understand what are 2 axis machining, 3 axis machining and 4 axis machining.
Basic machining, where an object is placed on a plane upright to be modified, is based around a two coordinate system. The two coordinates, the x and the y axis, located on the plane give this system the name 2 axis machining. Objects positioned upright on the plane can be modified with great precision top to bottom, forward and back, or left to right. The 2 axis machining system works well; however, with today’s high precision equipment and machine parts, 2 axis machining is limited.
While 2 axis machining is limited, 3 axis machining is able to modify objects from 3 axis points or angles. Using 3 axis machines, just about any basic object can be manufactured.
Wuxi Xinzheng Precision Machinery CNC milling process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in as fast as 1 day. We use 3-axis milling and 5-axis indexed milling processes to manufacture parts from more than 30 engineering-grade plastics and metals.
Advantages Of custom precision machining cnc 5 axis machinery parts
CNC machining is great to meet a range of your product development needs. Here are some of the benefits of precision machining:
● Quick removal of large amounts of metal material
● Highly accurate and repeatable
● Suitable for many different kinds of substrates
● Scalable volumes from one to 100,000
● Low investment in tooling and preparation costs
● Fast turnaround
customized development of mold products, secondary words + mold custom processing, parts manufacturing, custom processing
What is CNC Milling material?
● Aluminum Alloys: 5052,6061,6063,7075,etc.
● Copper Alloys: 101 Copper,101 Copper,360Brass,936Bronze etc.
● Plastics: ABS, Acetal, PE, PP,POM, Nylon,PMMA, PEEK, PEI,Teflon,etc.
● Stainless Steels: 303SS, 304SS, 316SS, 420SS,17-4, 1.4305, 1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4435, etc.
● Allloy Steel: 1018, 4130,1045, 4140, 42CrMo4, 40NiCrMo7, 21NiCrMo2, etc.
What is surface finish for your CNC Milling parts?
● Anodized with MIL-A-8625F or MIL-DTL-5541F standard etc.
● Sand blasting from # 50-200 etc.
● Powder coating
● Laser carving for logo
● Wire drawing before anodized.
● Screen printing for your cnc turning parts logo or words.
● Mirror Polish
● Heat treatment From HRC32-60 etc.
● Texture for your turning parts
Wuxi Xinzheng Precision Machinery CNC milling process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in as fast as 1 day. We use a CNC lathe with live tooling so features like axial and radial holes, flats, grooves, and slots can be machined.
Aviation equipment, medical equipment, auto parts, bicycle accessories, camera equipment, toy equipment (light sword enclosure), lighting equipment, water meter equipment, mechanical engineering design, kitchen equipment, communications equipment, stage equipment, sports equipment equipment, Computer peripherals, audio equipment, train accessories, security equipment, radiator accessories.
Contact Person: Alex